Noble Quran » English - Sahih International
- Nukhbat al-Fikr (the top of thinking in the classification of hadith)The science of hadith is one of the most honourable and important sciences as we know through it the truthfulness of what was narrated to messenger of Allah peace be upon him whether it is authentic or weak.It's importance and honorability are due the honorability and importance of it's target which is the sunnah of the messenger peace be upon him , the second source of the islamic legislation, the words of who doesn't pronounce any word out of prejudice, it is nothing except a revelation revealed. And from the most collective and summarized written texts of this field is The Text Of Nukabat Al Fakar In Mostalah Ahal Al Athar (the top of thinking in the classification of hadith) by the Hafiz Ahmed Ibn Ali Ibn Hajar Al Askalany Al Shafi may the mercy of Allah be upon him.And this is the reading of the text.
Formation : Ibn Hajar Al-Asqalani
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/291282
- The Islamic Awakening: Important GuidelinesThe Muslim Nation today is experiencing a blessed awakening in all aspects of its affairs; one that has been aroused by the efforts of the Muslim youth. However, the astute observer of this awakening will find that there are many problems that hinder its progress; problems that have prompted some scholars, callers to Islam, and students of knowledge to lay down some guidelines that the youth of this blessed awakening should adhere to and follow.
Formation : Muhammad ibn Saleh al-Othaimeen
Reveiwers : Muhammad AbdulRaoof
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/313862
- Hajj and Umrah GuideMy brother pilgrim, as there is for every group a leader and for every journey a guide, the leader of the Hajj group is the prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) and their guide is his example and Sunnah, for he has said “ take from me your rites of Hajj ”. Therefore it's incumbent on everyone who approaches the House of Allah for hajj or Umrah to learn the way it was performed by the prophet (peace be upon him) through accurate guidebooks and by asking scholars about any uncertainties one may have. This book now before you, noble pilgrim, is written in clear language and has a new format which presents and simplifies for you the rulings pertaining to Hajj and Umrah which I hope you will make use of as your guide. Notice : We could not be able to complete this book.
Formation : Thalal bin Ahmad Al Aqil
From issues : www.mnask.com The site of the rites
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/191593
- Al-Adab Al-MufradTranslated from the original Arabic into English, provides a vivid insight into the moral conduct of the early Muslims in a society led by the perfect character of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) ('I was only sent to perfect good character'). The Prophet's Companions represent excellent examples of men of vigorous moral stature whose conduct inspired and attracted the masses to the fold of Islam wherever they went during the expansion of the Muslim territories, and contrary to the stereotypic portrayal, in the West, of Islam as being spread by the sword.
Formation : Muhammad ibn Ismaeel al-Bukhari
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/291069
- Islam: The Religion You Can No Longer IgnoreA brief book which describes the definition of a summary statement of the Islamic religion and inclusiveness of all aspects of life and the doctrine of monotheism, and of God, the Holy Quran, and the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).
Reveiwers : Muhammad AbdulRaoof
From issues : A website Islamic Library www.islamicbook.ws
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/311633