English - Sahih International
- Sharh Al-Aqeedah At-TahawiyyahThe Muslim Creed - 'Commentary on the Creed of Aqeedah At-Tahaawiyyah.
Formation : Abu Jafar at-Tahawi
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/193219
- Explanation of a Summary of al‐'Aqeedatul Hamawiyyah'One of the works on this subject is his “al‐Fatwaa al‐Hamawiyyah” which he wrote as an answer to a question presented to him. In it, he was asked what the scholars and Imaams of the religion say concerning the Aayaat and the Ahaadeeth of the Si/aat, or the attributes and characteristics of Allah.
Formation : Sheikh-ul-Islam ibn Taymiyyah
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/145683
- A Mercy to a UniverseA great book about the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) which shows how his mercy embraces all beings: humans and jinns, believers and disbelievers, friends and enemies, women and girls, orphans, children, weak people, widows, poor people, students of knowledge, prisoners, the sick and animals. Before that, it mentions his lineage, worship, physical description and morals such as: justice, bravery, generosity, humbleness, gentleness, softness, patience and wisdom. It also illustrates how he encourages others to develop their good manners. It also mentions his miracles and the just and honest Jewish and Christian scholars who acknowledge the truthfulness of the Prophet’s message. Finally it mentions his death and his rights over the people of his nation.
Formation : Saeed Bin Ali Bin Wahf Al-Qahtani
Translators : Faisal ibn Muhammad Shafeeq
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/294849
- Daily and Nightly SupplicationsDaily and Nightly Supplications
Formation : Khalid Aljuraisy
Translators : Muhammad Atif Mujahid Muhammad
From issues : Al-Juraisi Foundation - http://www.alukah.net - Al Alukah Website
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/166714
- Compassionate Among ThemselvesCompassionate Among Themselves Mutual Compassion between Members of the Prophet’s Household and the Rest of the Companions: A brief book on the Prophet's Household and the Companions in the light of Glorious Quran and Sunnah.
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/90309