English - Sahih International
- The Rulings of the JanazahA brief treatise discussing the rulings of Janazah.
Formation : The Memphis Dawah Team
From issues : Memphis Dawah
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/1281
- The World of the Noble AngelsFrom the moment an individual is conceived in his mother's womb, until his death and beyond, angels play a part in human life. Angels bring forth the soul of the dying and they bring comfort or inflict torment in the grave. An angel will sound the Trumpet on the Last Day, and angels will be present on the Day of Judgment until they accompany people to their ultimate destination in Paradise or Hell.
Formation : Omar Bin Sulaiman Al-Ashqar
Reveiwers : Muhammad AbdulRaoof
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/336374
- Knowledge Mandates ActionIqtidaa-ul-‘Ilm al-‘Amal By Al-Khateeb Al-Baghdaadee. This is the second book in the "Classical Knowledge Series", which is a collection of selected scholarly works from the past that deal with the subject of religious knowledge. The first book in this blessed series was “The Book of Knowledge” written by Imaam Abu Khaithamah Zuhayr bin Harb An-Nasaa’ee (Died 234H), may Allah have mercy on him. Since that book served as an introduction to knowledge, its virtues, merits and manners, it seemed proper that the second book be dedicated to the next level of knowledge, which is its result and outcome, and that is righteous deeds. And what better work to present on this subject than the classic and well-known treatise of the distinguished Imaam, Al-Khateeb Al-Baghdaadee, 'Iqtidaa-ul-‘Ilm al-‘Amal' (Knowledge Mandates Action).
Formation : Al-Khateeb Al-Bagdadi - Al-Khateeb Al-Baghdadi
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/236042
- Women in IslamThis book discusses the special place women have in the religion of Islam and seeks to address some of the many misconceptions and false propaganda published by those who are ignorant of this religion or harbor a malicious intent to purposely misrepresent this religion.
Formation : AbdulRahman Bin Abdulkarim Al-Sheha
From issues : http://www.islamland.com - Islam Land Website
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/261437
- Ash-Shafi’i's Risala: Treatise on the Foundations of Islamic JurisprudenceImam Shafi on On Legal Knowledge Read Classical – Excerpt Written in the second Islamic century by al-Imam al-Shafi’i (d. 204AH/820AD), the founder of one of the four Sunni schools of law. This important work gives the fundamental principles of Islamic jurisprudence and its influence continues to the present day. During the early years of the spread of Islam, the exponents of Islamic legal doctrine were faced with the problems raised by ruling and administering a diverse and rapidly growing empire. In Medina and Kufa, as well as other cities of early Muslim rule, schools of law had to be developed, but it took the genius of Muhammad b. Idris al-Shafi’i, born in the year 150AH/767AD, to establish the principles by which the various legal doctrines could be synthesised into a coherent system. In the Risala, which laid down the basis for such a synthesis, al-Shafi’i established the overriding authority, next only to the Qur’an, of the Sunnah or example of the Prophet Muhammad as transmitted in the traditions.
Formation : Muhammad Bin Idrees Al-Shafaei - Mohammed Bin Idrees Al-Shafai
Reveiwers : Muhammad AbdulRaoof
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/344944