English - Sahih International
- Human Rights in Islam and Common MisconceptionsHuman Rights in Islam and Common Misconceptions: In this booklet the author address human rights in the light of perfectly balanced system of laws and principles of Islam. These rights are bases on revelations from the Divine Book of Muslims, the Glorious Qur'an and from the Sunnah, the practice of Allah's Messenger -pbuh- the two main sources of Islamic life and jurisprudence.
Formation : AbdulRahman Bin Abdulkarim Al-Sheha
Translators : Abu Salman Diya ud-Deen Eberle
From issues : http://www.islamland.com - Islam Land Website
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/50418
- Celebrating Valentine's DayDue to the pitiful state which the Ummah of Muhammad (may God praise him) is in, due to the lack of knowledge of Muslims about their religion, and due to the high regard which some Muslims hold for Western thought and culture, we see that a hideous practice which contradicts the very principles of chastity and honor in Islam has crept into many Muslim societies. Many people don't realize the origins and consequences of this shameful celebration, but rather blindly follow its rites and customs to be "closer" to the West, not thinking of the sin and displeasure they are earning from Allah.This Book study the ruling concerning this celebration and statements of scholars in this regard.
Formation : Muhammad Salih Al-Munajjid
From issues : Islamic Propagation Office in Rabwah
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/1353
- The authorship of the Qur’anAn article to refute the allegations of those who say that the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him authored the Quran. Refuting the allegations of those who say that the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him learned the Quran from a person. Refuting the allegations of those who say that the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him learned the Quran from the Satan.
From issues : A website Islam Religion www.islamreligion.com
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/190110
- What is Islam?ًWhat is Islam?: This book explains basic introduction to the fundamental beliefs and practices of the Islamic faith. An attempt has been made to be as concise as possible, but with the hope that the reader will be encouraged to study Islam in more depth.
Formation : Jamaal Zarabozo
From issues : Ministry of Islamic Affairs, Endowments, Da‘wah and Guidance
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/90759
- Just One Message!Just One Message: is a book to those who seek the truth sincerely, honestly, and open-mindedly.
Formation : Naji Ibrahim al-Arfaj
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/58117